A score of advantages exclusive to Réseau FADOQ members:
- A free VISA Gold card1
- An all-in-one card: a secure payment facility AND your FADOQ membership
- A generous reward program
- Free collision and damages to a rental vehicle coverage2
A PROGRAM EXCLUSIVE TO RÉSEAU FADOQ MEMBERS
It's an alternative to your current FADOQ membership card. You can take advantage of a VISA Gold card, while continuing to enjoy all the benefits of the Réseau FADOQ membership.
No monthly or annual fees1. No user fees.
Better yet! Charge an average monthly amount of $500, or total annual amount of $6,000, to your FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card and get your Réseau FADOQ membership free of charge3.
A SECURE PAYMENT FACILITY
With the FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card, you won't have to carry a lot of cash. Less cash means fewer risk of loss and less temptation for thieves.
Last but not least, VISA's Zero Liability4 coverage protects you against fraudulent transactions. You won't pay a dime in case of unauthorized use of your card.
A GENEROUS REWARD PROGRAM THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!
Collect points from the reward program with every purchase settled with your Laurentian Bank FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card. $1 SPENT = 1 POINT
Each purchase is rewarded! Redeem your points for:
- gift cards from a score of popular retailers;
- a large selection of articles to please everyone;
- Travel rebates;
Points add up fast - Use the mini-calculator to see how you can make the most points with your card!
ON THE MOVE WITH YOU!
Are you in the habit of renting vehicles for transportation or while on vacation? You're covered with the FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card. Compliments of your card, you benefit from free collision and damages to a rental vehicle coverage2.
Apply for a FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card today!
3 easy ways to inquire or apply:
For details on Réseau FADOQ membership and activities, dial 1-800-828-3344 or visit www.fadoq.ca.
1. Some conditions apply. Subject to credit approval by the Laurentian Bank of Canada (hereafter "the Bank"). The FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card is offered only to Réseau FADOQ members. No monthly or annual fees. As at February 22, 2013, the annual interest rate of the Laurentian Bank FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card is 19.99% on purchases and 21.99% on balance transfers and cash advances.
2. Issued by Canassurance Insurance Company for the Public Transportation Vehicle Accident Insurance benefit, and by Industrial Alliance, Insurance and Financial Services Inc. and Canassurance Insurance Company for the other benefits. Only persons aged 75 years and under are eligible to this hospital, medical and paramedical care and services insurance coverage. Maximum 31 days for cardholders 65 years of age or under and 15 days for cardholders over 65 years of age for the hospital, medical and paramedical care and services insurance coverage. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the insurance certificate.
3. The FADOQ annual membership fee usually costs $30 for a period of twelve months. With the FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card, the client benefits from a reduced annual membership fee of $25, billable on the anniversary date of the FADOQ membership. The Bank shall reimburse the FADOQ annual membership fee in the form of a credit of $25, insofar as the cardholder charges to the VISA account an average minimum monthly amount of $500, or total annual amount of $6,000, and maintains a minimum of 30 days of activity. The FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card is available only to existing FADOQ members; accordingly, initial membership fees are not eligible for reimbursement. Cash advances, account fees (NSF fees, etc.), VISA cheques, balance transfers, automated banking machine transactions and all account credits are not considered qualifying purchases for the reimbursement. Should the cardholder cancel the FADOQ membership, the FADOQ VISA Gold Privilege card will be canceled or replaced with another Laurentian Bank VISA card.
4. To benefit from the coverage, each authorized user must comply with the agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank VISA card, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.