Registering in the Reward Zone
Are you a Laurentian Bank VISA Dollars cardholder? By registering on this site, you can check your cashback credit balance as of your latest statement and redeem your cashback online.
To do so, you must provide information including your first and last name, email address, postal code of the main cardholder and the last 9 digits of your account number (which becomes your user name). You will then be prompted to choose a password and identification question.
Changing your password
We recommend changing your password on a regular basis. To do so:
- Log in and click on My account in the menu.
- In the My profile section, click Change password.
- Change your password and click Submit.
If you've forgotten your password:
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the last 9 digits of your card number and answer the identification question.
- You'll receive a temporary password at the email address you provided when you registered. You can use this password to access your profile and enter a new password.
Redeeming a cashback
To redeem a cashback online, you must first log in.
To redeem a cashback:
Click the Add to cart icon and enter the cashback amount you wish to redeem; you can enter a specific amount to redeem or simply select Liquidate to redeem the full balance of your accrued cashback. In the upper right corner, you will see that the amount has been added to your basket. When you have confirmed your transaction, you will automatically receive an email with your confirmation number. The amount of your cashback will be credited to your VISA account on the statement following your transaction.