Registering in the Reward Zone
Do you have a Laurentian Bank VISA Reward MeExplore card? By registering on this site, you can check your points balance as of your latest statement, order rewards online and check your order status.
To do so, you must provide information including your first and last name, email address, date of birth, postal code of the main cardholder and the last 9 digits of your account number (which becomes your user name). You will then be prompted to choose a password and identification question.
Changing your password
We recommend changing your password on a regular basis. To do so:
- Open a session and click on My account in the menu.
- In the My Profile section, click on Change password.
- Change your password and click on Submit.
If you've forgotten your password:
- Click on Forgot your password?
- Enter the last 9 digits of your card number and answer the identification question.
- You'll receive a temporary password at the email address you provided when you registered. You can use this password to access your profile and enter a new password.
To redeem your points online, you must begin by opening a session.
You have two options:
- Browse the catalogue by clicking on the category icon of your choice in the middle of the product page. From here, you can explore this section using the scrollbar. For details on a product, click to select it.
To order a reward:
Click on the Add to cart icon and specify the desired quantity. The selected article appears in the cart zone in the upper-right corner. Once you confirm your selection, you will automatically receive a confirmation number by email, which you can use to track your order.
To track the status of your order:
To view your order status and history, click on Order history in the upper right corner. With this function, you can follow all your orders placed online or by phone.